Domestic dramas
-
Comics Curmudgeon readers! Do you love this blog and yearn for a novel
written by its creator? Well, good news: Josh Fruhlinger's The Enthusiast
is that no...
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
The Me Who Keeps Going Around
-
If you would like to be notified of future posts, follow me on:
*My Instagram:*
*Main*
*My Artwork*
*My X*
*⭐️UPDATING REGULARY 😆*
😊🙏🏻 If you’d eve...
I Watched a Cursed Film from the Dark Web
-
I have this friend, Randall. Good guy, and all. Just a bit weird, y’know? I
don’t know. Like, I can’t put my finger on it, but it’s like he’s from
another ...
CHIMEK - Fremantle Market
-
Fremantle markets have definitely revamped itself, the shops keep getting
more interesting and you can find some very good food stalls there too!
Some o...
Crua Stone Class Project Featured on Etsy.com
-
Vanessa Bertozzi, now Director of Community & Education at Etsy, followed
our marketing project for Crua Stone and helped with priceless advice and
feedbac...
2 comments:
mmm mhmhmdmmh mgmhghgh mmmhnnhn m
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mmhhhmfdkmrkdmkreuhg uh uh uh uh
wutwut! i'm lovin' new arts desu
gosh i miss hanging out lkdflds
i know dang
it's been several thousand years!1
Post a Comment